Feeling stressed? Who isn’t these days right??
Here are a few simple things you can do that will help you manage the high level of anxiety humanity as a whole is currently experiencing.
1. Do a calming activity: yoga, walking, visualization, meditation, a relaxing bath or shower. Think about things that help you feel calmer and go do them. Don’t wait until your stress level is too high, go and do them at the first sign of anxiety
2. Clean up your space – pick a place where you spend the most time and clean it up. If you are currently working from home and had to re-invent your workplace in your home, make sure that you keep it clitter free. If your bedroom is messy, clean it up. you don’t want the mess to be the last thing you see before you go to bed and the first thing you see when you wake up. Remember that clutter and mess = anxiety
3. Plan your schedule, stick to a routine even if you are working from home. It’s very easy to fall victim to complacency when your days are not structured.
4. Prioritize your to-do list – don’t fall for the pressure of “I have more time, so I should do more”. If you don’t accomplish everything on your to-do list today, don’t stress! Things can wait until the following day.
5. Delegate tasks whenever possible – use your partners and let go of “I have to do everything myself” control issues.
And remember to BREATHE
If you are in need of additional support – I am currently seeing clients via video chat, you may reach out to me privately to schedule your complimentary consultation by clicking on Work With Me tab